Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds and sizes of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health.
- Deboned beef is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Features 60% of protein from animal sources.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Whitefish Meal, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Beef Liver, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement) Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product
Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)||Calories Per Day||Cups Per Day (Approx)|
|15||464||1 1/3 cups|
|20||575||1 3/4 cups|
|30||780||2 1/3 cups|
|50||1144||3 1/3 cups|
|70||1472||4 1/2 cups|
|90||1778||5 1/3 cups|
|100||1924||5 3/4 cups|
Using the chart above, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 - 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe each day.
(Calculated) 3579 kcal ME/kg or 379 kcal ME/cup